- Marsha really took the time to help me find the "BEST" price.Read Full Review
“Very happy. Marsha really took the time to help me find the “BEST” price. Not often do you find someone who will go the “EXTRA MILE.” Very thank you-very satisfied. Will highly recommend!”
- ...has the client's best interest at heart.Read Full Review
“Allstate saved me money on my homeowners and my car insurance. When Marsha Reese found out I was buying a new home, she gave me her card and followed up to show me how she could save me money. She is a great agent, and has the client’s best interest at heart.”
- This has been the easiest company to keep my insurance.
- We have come to love and respect Mitch very muchRead Full Review
“A couple of years ago we began looking for a new insurance carrier for our vehicles. We had not been satisfied with the previous carrier for several reasons. We were looking for not only reasonable prices, quality coverage, but a friendly and courteous agent to support us as needed. We found that agent in Mitch. He is the epitome of a down-home caring friend rolled up inside an insurance agent. We have come to love and respect Mitch very much, and would not have anyone else as our insurance agent. He has fulfilled our every request in a timely manner and with the professionalism expected. He is a great role model and above all a very valuable asset.”
- Thank you for your service & patience.
- They checked several companies until they could write us.Read Full Review
“This Agency helped me get coverage on my husband with an international license. They checked several companies until they could write us.”
- The service I received was great. Thanks for everything.
- Thank you for your dedication to service.Read Full Review
“We have used the same insurance company for over 28 years. Even with our multiple policy discounts, Shubert & Associates were able to increase our coverage AND save us money! Thank you for your dedication to service.”
- Thanks for the GREAT service!Read Full Review
“Thanks for the GREAT service! Marsha saved us over $600.00 per year and gave us better coverage!”
- She gave me a little better coverage for less than half of what I was paying.Read Full Review
“Marsha, with Shubert & Associates Ins followed up on a request for me to reduce my Ins. She gave me a little better coverage for less than half of what I was paying. My payment for 6 months was $1,051.00. I am now paying $742.00 for 6 months. This is a fact.”
- Thank you so much for your recent outstanding service with our auto insurance.Read Full Review
“Thank you so much for your recent outstanding service with our auto insurance. Stephanie reviewed our coverage & found us a much better rate with a different provider. When there was a complication in transferring plans, Stephanie ensured that we were taken care of quickly and displayed customer service that was above and beyond what my husband and I are ever given. Thanks Shubert & Stephanie!”
- Thank you so much for finding me such a good deal!!Read Full Review
“Thank you so much for finding me such a good deal!! I will nominate you for insurance agent of the Year 2009!!! (If they something like that) You are the best!!” (Marsha Reese)
- The product knowledge along with your outstanding Customer Service is superb.Read Full Review
“The product knowledge along with your outstanding Customer Service is superb. You have definitely raised the bar for your industry. Thank you for taking care of all of our business insurance needs.”
- Shon and his staff stepped up and got everything together in a day.Read Full Review
“We had been with our past insurance agent for years when at the last moment to renew they said they could not renew because of the type of work we did. We had to hurry up and find a new agent due to a job we were in progress with. Shon and his staff stepped up and got everything together in a day. After the fact, he has been wonderful to us and always there when anything comes up. The staff is friendly and always there to help.”
- I've considered it a true privilege to work with ShonRead Full Review
“Shon is not professional… simply because of all the letters after his name (earned the old fashioned way — because he worked hard for them!) but because he really gives a damn about his clients and their well-being. While it’s easy to say, “Sign here” and never see the client again, Shon doesn’t do that. He couldn’t. He’s not built that way. He’s mastered the art of keeping-in-touch and demonstrating his commitment to his clients AFTER you become his client. He then enhances a client’s position through the ongoing application of his regard for and ability to help you manage your risks and maximize value from your relationship with Shon. He pleasantly surprised me by how he works for his client, not an (and he’s licensed with a number!) insurance company. Knowing that he truly is on my side convinced me that he’ll have your back and your best interests in mind at all times. I’ve considered it a true privilege to work with Shon and point to him as a fine example of how things should be when you have a bona fide insurance professional on your ‘team’.